The way shoes are laced can be important for preventing specific problems. Laces should always be loosened before putting shoes on. People with narrow feet should buy shoes with eyelets farther away from the tongue than people with wider feet. This makes for a tighter fit for narrower feet and a looser fit for wider feet. If, after tying the shoe, less than an inch of tongue shows, the shoes are probably too wide. Adjust tightness both at the top and bottom of the shoe. If shoes with high arches cause pain, skip a few eyelets when lacing them. This should relieve pressure. Breaking in and Wearing the Shoes Foot pain is a very common problem to many people at some point in their lives. The pain can affect any part of your foot and can be a great nuisance. The pain can be mild or extremely serious especially if it is as a result of injury or some chronic conditions. Mild foot pains can be treated at home but in a serious one, it is imperative to seek medical attention because if left untreated, the pain can lead to permanent damage or even disability. Most pain is caused by ill fitting shoes that force the feet to stay in unnatural shapes. Foot pain in the heel is a common foot problem and disorder experienced during middle and old age. Our foot carries all the human body weight so when we perform any activities the heel area, with the heel bone (calcaneus - the largest bone in the foot), often supports most of the weight. About 80 percent of the foot's stability is provided by the arch area joint locking mechanisms when the foot absorbs the weight of the body during walking or running. The plantar fascia and muscles, tendons, and ligaments provide the other 20 percent. More often than not small toe pain, may be related to bone fracture or broken bone. You will have to check the alignment of a toe to check, if there are any changes in the alignment. Trauma, caused due to dropping a heavy object on the toes or due to repeated pressure or stress on the toes and there is misalignment, it is recommended, that a physician be consulted. In case the bone is broken, it is imperative that the bone is set in its place, else it can impede the bone's ability to heal properly. Usually heel pain occurs due to extreme sprain or in some cases it can cause from a trauma to the heel. Your heel is that part of the body which touches the ground in the course of walking. When you are walking, it is your heel bone that is more likely to stress. The most common reason of heel pain or spurs is a condition called plantar fasciitis. When the plantar fascia (a band or group of fibrous tissue) that runs under the foot and forms your arch is turned out to be inflamed this condition is called plantar fasciitis. Sport activities contribute significantly to side of foot pain with athletics and gymnastics being top of the list. There are two distinctive fractures than can cause intense side of foot pain and these are March fractures and Stress fractures. March fractures result from undertaking vigorous physical activity without the correct warm up procedures or when a person undertakes extreme exercise outside of their normal everyday activities. Stress fractures normally result from repetitive and excessive strain over a given period of time. From the onset of any side of foot pain , first treatment is to simply remember RICE. This stands for rest, ice, compression and elevation. If you experience foot pain caused by plantar fasciitis, you are most likely in search of successful plantar fasciitis pain therapy. You are not alone. Plantar fasciitis is the most common cause of foot pain. This condition is due to an inflammation of the band of tissues (plantar fascia) connecting your heel to your toes. Many people say that the pain feels like a stabbing or burning sensation that starts at the heel and tends to spread forward into the toes. This is why many folks are so desperate to find plantar fasciitis pain therapy. It can be agonizingly painful and will get worse without therapy.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.